"MOTHER - OUR WORLD" By Manjeet Yadav Yaduvanshi

"MOTHER - OUR WORLD"




Mother Is the Light of Life,
Without her There Is No Meant Of Life.
Mother is a God Of Mine,
She Is My Sunshine.

Mother Thinks For My Well,
She is Very Nice As I Tell.
Mother  Never Be So Rude,
As  She Is A Nice Dude.



Mother Is A God On Earth,
Because She Gives Me Birth.
As statue without stone,
As music without tone,
I am useless without My Mom.

She is my temple,
She is My Home,
 I Always Love My Mom,
I Always Love My Mom.
          
Poet-Manjeet Yadav


Comments

  1. hey its me swastika your poem is really nice ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am pleased with your compliment.
      Thank You.
      Keep Supporting...

      Delete
  2. Hey its aman Singh.
    Your writings are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kya baat hai manjeet super

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Past Post

Central Academy: A Poem By Manjeet Yadav